First flight with Professional

Reaction score
So around dusk last night got to finally fly my P3P and omg was terrified I would crash it (kept it in beginner) had it flying around my house and a little down the road. A few neighbors came out to see what it was but no one complained and even had a few oohs and ahhs.

I was surprised at how nimble it was and how well it stayed in place (had some high winds maybe 10mph) but it flew like a champ and stopped on a dime.

Next on my list is an AMA membership and finding an rc club here in the Lakeland fl area.

Oh it's the w323a model. So glad I waited and found this Bestbuy bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please avoid flying near homes and trees unless you have full control. Go to an open field and experiment.

I wasn't near trees. I had full control. I only had it about 5-10 feet and only went like 15 feet down the road no where near anyone's house or trees.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You scare me for a while :)
Most of the accidents happen by hitting the tree branches or hitting building walls.

Lol it's ok I was terrified myself my brother was out there with me and I was watching the craft and my brother was like watch the screen watch the screen and I'm like no the craft lol. I doubt i will ever make use of the full range of professional as I'm still apprehensive about a 1000$ bill flying around me lol but yeah I'm sure in time my confidence to let it fly further will emerge. Water flying? Prob not but as I live in Florida I feel I'd be missing a lot if I don't try over water puddle (lol) flight but not for a good long while atleast.

Welcome. Flying is no fun unless you're a little scared :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4