First flight today in snow with gopro 4

Reaction score
Took the phantom out today to take some photos and they got shared on local news sites on facebook then online news app and then recieved an email from a tv station here that were doing a documentary and wondered if i could get them some aerial video footage so i did its not the best as i have no gimbal yet but hope to soon it was only attached with velcro :)

So here it goes been an eventful day

http://youtu.be/gT2lKB5LmOo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
nice congrats! and it was actively snowing yes? I've been too nervous to get the Phantom out when it's snowing snowing but I've seen too many videos lately I guess it's not a problem

No i think it could have been a potential problem as my controller and quad got wet so wet in fact that the 3m velcro tape came loose when i took it indoors luckily it didnt come off ! I put it on front of open fire and ran it for a min at a time at half to full throttle to make sure the motors were not damp and all seems ok now

So someone had asked about me using a gimbal on here but due to the site being reset some posts were lost so here are my pics that i had uploaded but were subsequently lost

"Made this from the piece of display packaging the camera came mounted to in box - again similar to you tight budget and need to get in the sky led to this contraption :) works ok for stills like the one attached"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.9 KB · Views: 455
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 421

Members online

No members online now.