First flight recording. Phantom 2, GoPro 3+ Black

Nice! Landing was slightly heavy but at least you made it in one piece given it was your first flight :cool:

Are you planning on using any monitor or goggles? I tried my first Naza flight today and everything worked great. I switched failsafe on the toggle switch as I wasn't keen on switching the RC off to test it, all performed like text box :D

Yeah, she came down with a bit of a thump, but hey ho, practice makes perfect.
Yeah i'm weighing up pros and cons of monitor vs goggles at the moment as I plan on installing that stuff soon-ish.
Towards the end of play yesterday the Phantom stopped responding to my stick inputs and did its own thing - so I thought. Turns out the battery was low and it returned home and landed. I was a bit worried to say the least! Guess its all part of the learning process.

Indeed practice makes perfect!

It is scary when it first goes into return home mode! :shock:

I turned mine on Christmas day and set it all up in the house, took it outside and flew. Then the RTH mode kicked in like yours did when as the battery was low, it hovered above the house to try and return to the table where I switched it on! :lol: Won't do that again!

Luckily I had watched YouTube videos before I bought it so I knew to toggle S1 and re-gain control.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4