First Flight P3S

Reaction score
The weather cleared and I got my first P3S flight in today. Wow! What a difference in flying difficulty as compared to a UDI 818A. Super easy. Didn't try anything fancy. Couple flights inside the beginner box (100x100) and then moved up to a more advanced (400x400) box. Really am impressed overall.

Great video if I am not looking towards the sun (even though it is overcast today). What can I do to make the ground lighter when looking towards a well lit horizon?

Totally thrilled, though.

When you're in camera (in-flight) mode, the GO App allows you to tap the screen to choose which portion of the picture to expose properly. It creates a small yellow circle with an 'X' over that spot. Click the 'X' again to cancel.

I have a P3P. So additionally, my remote lets me adjust the overall exposure-value with one of the mechanical wheels on the controller. I bet the Standard has something similar.

Congrats! Same like here the weather here in NYC is horrible, we got 71F degrees temp now and rained for 2 days. Hopefully the weekend clears up, I just bought my P3S 3 weeks and I flown only 4 times. Hopefully the weekend clears up.

When you're in camera (in-flight) mode, the GO App allows you to tap the screen to choose which portion of the picture to expose properly. It creates a small yellow circle with an 'X' over that spot. Click the 'X' again to cancel.

That was the information I was seeking. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4