First Flight - Montreal

black chair, black couch, black curtains, black shirt....
and you didn't get the black drone? lol

But first flight with long drops all around you. That must have had you tensed up some. Just don't set home to close to edge.

It was a bit tense, but I quickly got into it. Felt even more awesome than I expected. Next flight will be from a park. Thanks for checking out the video :)

Practice turning off the RTH. App is going to think it is landing 40 feet below, if over the edge, it is 300+ feet below and may not have batteries to make it to ground. so you don't want to get to emergency RTH point.
another post today had that 15 ft radius get him in a tree. P3S is 20M radius.
but 300 ft from takeoff alt. so if you got the stomach you can fly over the edge and land below for some nice big negative readings in the log.
my first video was all blur, spinning it around, tilting the camera, only focused shots were when drone hit max range, before I took off in another direction.

Reactions: EscoBlades
EscoBlade, nice video and thanks for posting. You looked like me, afraid to let it get too far away. I'm still unsure about video editing which you appear to have mastered!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

EscoBlade, nice video and thanks for posting. You looked like me, afraid to let it get too far away. I'm still unsure about video editing which you appear to have mastered!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Thanks :) Yeah i feel a bit braver with each flight thankfully.

As for editing, i'm self taught, I mostly use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos.

Reactions: Dadah
You literally flew it right out of the box ;)
Flying these birds gets addictive, so welcome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj