First flight - first photo

Reaction score
Completed my first flight nr. Hughenden Manor, High Wycombe yesterday with my P3 standard and whilst I was being very tentative I was delighted with my first effort.

Attachments

• DJI_0040.JPG
    DJI_0040.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 316
8ebfad9a542519e1539d31e419a54351.jpg

Love the subject matter pete...hope you dont mind i did a quick version of your shot for myself...not got a computer at the moment so have to use my phone which isna bit basic but hope you like my version

Reactions: peteruk
Hope you didn't take off near that tree you are standing beside. RTH has a 20M close enough zone.
Otherwise, I like the flying field.

Make sure the return to home is above 80 metres. You don't want it to come home when signal is lost and hit a tree [emoji6]

Make sure the return to home is above 80 metres. You don't want it to come home when signal is lost and hit a tree [emoji6]
you must fly around giant redwoods.
But yes, set above the highest tree, or chapel steeple. Don't think turn the other cheek applies to drones. Return to peteruk that which is phantom perhaps?

Excellent first photo, mine was of the ground in front of it as I was trying to figure out how the app worked I believe hahaha.

Excellent first photo, mine was of the ground in front of it as I was trying to figure out how the app worked I believe hahaha.
mine was the kitchen table, props off, didn't want to fly up into the lights.

here's my 2nd effort. Crantock Beach near Newquay looking up the River Gannel. Shame about the cloud.
3c6ecdbea0ad776a8171cefe8cd445cc.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic