First flight ever and she chooses to do it indoor...

Reaction score
Just came across this and think everyone here would have better judgement than make your first flight in such tight quarters. Interesting how she struggles to turn it off.

Reactions: 66Fury
painful to watch. i learned with my blade nano QX 3d how dangerous it is to fly inside, lots and lots of broken blades and a couple cuts on the hand discouraged me from ever flying the phantom inside.

I bet she didn't even read the instructions

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good that she didn't get hurt.

Look at her hair! I think the word "clueless" would be giving her too much credit and raising her IQ by triple digits. She's really lucky she didn't get that gorgeous hair caught in that flying food processor.

Should read her comments down below the video.
"dont tell me about rules/regs blah blah im not flipping stupid and up to me what I do in my home. The problem could be you remember your crash is only the next flight away so dont judge."

Classic - pretty sure I had the same look on my face that she had at the very end the first time I did a stupidity crash

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cute real Cute.
But than again what do you expect from a Blonde.
luckey she wasn't hurt.

She got through it ok. It could have been much worse. I'll bet she reads those instructions now knowing what a powerful toy these really are.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bless her the room was so tidy before she took off LOL l'm sure that was the cat wrapped around that prop LOL What a numpty

Kids, don't try this at home. At least I had sense enough to leave the props off when I fired up the motors that first night of ownership. [emoji1]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20