First Flight a Success!

Reaction score
I don't know why I approached my first flight with such trepidation. I had visions of a quick and fatal smash up, but the P3S performed perfectly! I am glad I took the time to read and understand the pre-flight procedures.

I just have to review the camera operation, since I thought I was recording video, but, alas, not...

Last edited:
I don't know why I approached my first flight with such trepidation. I had visions of a quick and fatal smash up, but the P3S performed perfectly! I am glad I took the time to read and understand the pre-flight procedures.

I just have too review the camera operation, since I thought I was recording video, but, alas, not...
Sweet! Welcome to the wonderful world in the sky

Reactions: CoopCK
The avatar is sunrise over the Wacasassa Bay. Cedar Key is one of the few places in this part of the world where you can see a sunrise, and a sunset- both over the water!

Once my flying skills improve I will hope to post videos of both. Thanks for the encouragement!

The avatar is sunrise over the Wacasassa Bay. Cedar Key is one of the few places in this part of the world where you can see a sunrise, and a sunset- both over the water!

Once my flying skills improve I will hope to post videos of both. Thanks for the encouragement!
Probably a lot of good nature flying around there. I been through the area a lot. Family in Ocala, Orlando, Orange City, Panama City, St. Augustine and DeBary Fl.

Reactions: CoopCK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4