First film using p3 pro, thoughts?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice and criticism, Ive created my first video using the video editing app Videorama, filmed with my p3 pro. I went to the English town of Felixstowe off the south east coast. So yeah any advice and criticism welcome as I’m looking to upload many videos to my YouTube account and want them to improve each time.

Sky shots

All the best

Josh

All in all, I thought it was excellent for a “first”. A few suggestions…. modify your gain/exponential settings to make smoother turns, etc.

Gain-Expo-Settings-Sensitivity-DJI-Go-App-Drone.jpg
Gain-Expo-Settings-EXP-DJI-Go-App-Drone.jpg
Gain-Expo-Settings-DJI-Go-App-Drone.jpg

Also might want to figure out how to do POI flying in Intelligent Flight Modes. That will make those “spinning around the wharf” shots much smoother. Very nice movie and music.

Intelligent-Flight-Modes-DJI-Go-App-Drone.jpg

Reactions: Nightwolf
Hey Kerrylaw thanks very much, great tips i changed the exp across the board to 0.20. Result is as you said much smoother filming when only applying half stick. Can i ask what video editing software you use ?

All the best

Josh

Great video! Being a new pilot myself

I agree with above settings for buttery smooth movements...

Also... ( I haven't been able to try it yet) but if you at 30fps at 4k... try 24fps at 4k... a gentleman here suggested that to me to take the 'gitters' out of moving objects.

One more thing that really helped me out..

Lengthen the joysticks on the controller... the bottom portion unlocks the top portion... Then unscrew the top out about 1/4" and lock the bottom back up to it... now your movements will be easier to control... it was for me. Give it a shot.

That’s really interesting i will give it a go changing the frame rate to 24fps. I see how the joysticks would work. Just need to go somewhere cool now to do another video !

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
Great shots! But you wanted thoughts so here goes:

Horizon is not level!
Slightly too long unless the viewer is local.
Boring muzak (my kids say the same regarding my videos, though)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4