First edited video

Reaction score
Not only first with the quad, but also with any footage.
Please be kind.

Probably after the 50th flight or so, but the video was on a single battery

http://youtu.be/z5D4omxE9ic

Please be kind, but I'm also up to any suggestions to make better videos as I would like to continue shooting for boat builders and outboard motors, as I am friends with a few companies that build them.

Good first effort. Some steady camerawork/flying and, thank goodness, no ten seconds of grass, gravel, tarmac before an unsteady take-off.

The edit could do with being shorter. Less is more and if you got rid of the some of the wobble it would really lift the end result.

A simple tip... If the camera wobble/re-adjust is in the middle of a pretty good shot (and this also includes an exposure change) then use a 'cut away' instead of the offending part. In this instance the flow would work if you had... Shot from P2.... Close up of boat wake (taken from boat) back to P2. The offending wobble is lost - it's that simple.

When you embark on any and every shoot always, always film lots of detail cut aways to use in this manner. I appreciate if you are using a P2+ getting the camera off is not as easy as using a GoPro but you can always buy a small compact camera with video facilities. Best to make sure you are using similiar capture settings.

Also with a library of backup/cutaway shots you could have cut to the music (in this instance) giving a better feeling of pace.

Last tip... Don't crash in the water!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers