First crash: P2V+

Reaction score
sucks....good save though.

This is why i dont really like flying near people. Think if that had gone 6ft higher and to the left....would have hit that lady in the back of the head. Or 8 ft to the left....would have been in that little kids face. Not dogging ya just saying "be aware". Remember when bad things happen these things dont always fall straight to the ground....

chuddly said:
sucks....good save though.

This is why i dont really like flying near people. Think if that had gone 6ft higher and to the left....would have hit that lady in the back of the head. Or 8 ft to the left....would have been in that little kids face. Not dogging ya just saying "be aware". Remember when bad things happen these things dont always fall straight to the ground....

That is absolutely something to be aware of. I was trying to maintain distance while still getting some shots of the gazebo. I definitely will have to be even more careful going forward. I was pretty impressed by the bucket landing, myself. Luckily, I only had a little bit of compass damage, which I was able to fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan