Firmwire

ado

Reaction score
What is what, when i enter the software, there is main controller and P330CB, which one is the phantom? Is the main controller the remote controll? Also, if i downgrade to firmwire 1.8 do i have to downgrade everything else like remote controll and gimbal and all, or can i run everything at latest upgrade with phantom at 1.8? Also do i need to downgrade mobile app? If so how do i downgrade the app?

ado said:
What is what, when i enter the software, there is main controller and P330CB, which one is the phantom? Is the main controller the remote controll? Also, if i downgrade to firmwire 1.8 do i have to downgrade everything else like remote controll and gimbal and all, or can i run everything at latest upgrade with phantom at 1.8? Also do i need to downgrade mobile app? If so how do i downgrade the app?

Also what is FC200, i see there is a upadate named Phantom 2 Vision+ FC200 Firmware v1.2.5g on the phantom vision + update page, what is that upgrade for? what is FC200?

They are all components within or on the Vision+ The main controller is the main Vision+ board. The FC200 is the camera/gimbal firmware. The Remote Control is updated separately via the RC Assistant.

Dirty Bird said:
They are all components within or on the Vision+ The main controller is the main Vision+ board. The FC200 is the camera/gimbal firmware. The Remote Control is updated separately via the RC Assistant.

ok i understand the P330CB is the phantom board and the main controller is the naza? googled a bit and thats what i found, is that right?

If so do i need to have naza mode enabled for the main controll firmware to work?

Do you know if i can just downgrade to 1.8 and leave all other updates as they are or even update them to latest and it will work with 1.8? or do i need to downgrade it all for 1.8 to work? Thank you

I have never downgraded but, as I understand it, you just download the older Software Assistant 1.x and then upgrade from within that version of the Assistant. That's how folks are going back to the older 1.08 version of the firmware.

I read some where that some people use 1.8 as is goes down faster and is faster overall? are you guys using 3.06? and all latest?

I am at 3.04 and 1.0.1.31 on P330CB. When i go down its like very slow and when windy does barrely move...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj