Firmware

Reaction score
How do I tell which version of firmware I have on my Standard. The go app says version unknown. I want the newest version. The app has no new update

If memory serves me correctly, the aircraft and the r/c need to be powered up for the GoApp to list the latest installed firmware. As for wanting to update to the newest firmware, research it well for issues before you update. Mine is on 1.5.70 and flies great, no issues. Just sayin'.......[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I think it's crap that we need to stay at old firmware to avoid issues. Surely DJI would be aware of this "Not updating to latest firmware because older ones work better".

I also have "version unknown" showing on my app, and both controller and A/C are powered up. I would also like to know what version I'm on. Mine is working great but would like to know the firmware I am using

I think it's crap that we need to stay at old firmware to avoid issues. Surely DJI would be aware of this "Not updating to latest firmware because older ones work better".

I also have "version unknown" showing on my app, and both controller and A/C are powered up. I would also like to know what version I'm on. Mine is working great but would like to know the firmware I am using

Hmmm. How 'bout it @msinger....got any idea why Solly's firmware doesn't show up on the GoApp?

Ya mine still shows unknown . I'm have problems with my drone not responding well with my controller. Tried bringing it back to me yesterday and it starting going away from me. Good thing it was close to me so I ran a grabbed it.

Reactions: macoman
Ya mine still shows unknown . I'm have problems with my drone not responding well with my controller. Tried bringing it back to me yesterday and it starting going away from me. Good thing it was close to me so I ran a grabbed it.

May need to look at your TXT logs and see what's going on.

I have created a litchi mission that takes it out 2.5kms, past my range, but I have been putting it off from starting the mission. I'm trying to find the right time / weather to do it for the first time. I think the reason I haven't done it yet is that I'm a bit scared, hehe. It would fly over to my brother's house, take a pic and fly back, hehe then I can send him the pic

Well, you guys made me do it. I fired up my App, A/C and R/C....and now mine shows "version unknown" on my firmware. [emoji30] But I know what I got so I guess that helps.

Strange **** indeed.

I'd love to know why...
Are we able to see the firmware version if we plug the bird to the PC? Any files in there that will tell us?

I just fired mine up and 1.5.7 shows in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO. Mine has always displayed the version number there.

I just fired mine up and 1.5.7 shows in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO. Mine has always displayed the version number there.

Yeah, mine has too....until I checked it being curious. Got 1.5.70 also. Flies perfect. I might check it again after my next flight to see if it shows back up. Thanks.

Yeah, mine has too....until I checked it being curious. Got 1.5.70 also. Flies perfect. I might check it again after my next flight to see if it shows back up. Thanks.

Anyone figured this out? Mine also shows version unknown with everything powered up and connected?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.