Firmware Versions Opinons

Reaction score
Ok so I know that there have been several posts about each firmware over different time frames so I figured I would ask this so I get recent opinions. I have heard that some newer firmwares lower the power output.
I have heard of other things etc. So I hope to get some recent quality feedback.

What firmware are you using? Why?
Like anyone Im looking for one that is reliable but one that also doesnt lose range. The last one that I was using for a while was 1.6.

Thanks!

Different people have seen different issues with different FW versions :) I'm with the latest and don't see issues. Be happy with what you have unless you see issues.

Different people have seen different issues with different FW versions :) I'm with the latest and don't see issues. Be happy with what you have unless you see issues.
Well from what one guy said on the DJI forums; The 1.6.0 RC firmware reduced the output power on the RC. Some were posting a drop in range.
One guy was going back and forth between different firmwares and he was getting a drop of 500 meters in the same conditions.
So that means the the last two bird firmware that could use the higher output RC firmware is 1.6 and 1.7.

Ok cool, thanks for the input.
I think im going to go with Bird firmware 1.7. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20