Firmware version if ordered through Amazon?

Reaction score
Can anyone that ordered a P3A through Amazon recently tell me what version firmware they are shipping with? Looking at picking up a second P3. I want the new motors but not f/w 1.6.

Edit: I'm choosing Amazon or Beach Camera (no tax) as the seller...

DJI usually does not ship Phantoms with the latest version. I've never seen anyone mention they have 1.6 out of the box, so chances are that you won't either.

And different amazons locations might have different versions.

I received mine from Amazon Friday and it did have 1.6 already on it. Seller was surerc though not beach

Thanks I guess it's a crap shoot depending on the supplier and how new their inventory is. Here's to hoping mine comes with 1.5 :grin:

can someone point me in the direction of why 1.5 is better than 1.6? Is it just personal preference or is there a bug with 1.6?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but i'm having a hard time weeding out the info on those two specific. Lot's of info around this place !

For me, I don't want the speed throttling in colder temps in 1.6. Also, not too keen on the GEO functionality until it gets more polished, but that isn't my primary issue. 1.5 had the issue with P3s allowing too much current draw from the battery and the battery was turning off. 1.4 "seems" to not have this issue.

Reactions: Droner412

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.