Firmware v1.6

Reaction score
After loading the new firmware and the Goap I have lost complete functionality of my aircraft........ I can not calibrate the compass, change from camera to video, Ihave no battery display on the Iso screen, I have an "exposure" yellow circle on the left side of the screen, and I get an intermittent "aircraft warming up" yellow status bar at the top of the screen................ in addition to other losses of functionality.

Anyone have any ideas??

I e-mailed dji but they have not been any help.

Additionally, the battery that I got with the aircraft has only been charged twice and I am getting one green bar that flashes 3 times every few seconds (means that there is a short circuit)...is the battery unusable?? I suspect that it is because it will not recharge.... again dji has not been any help with this issue. All my other batteries charge normally..#*%$#

try rechargeing your battery than try it again

I have even reloaded v1.5 - however now I have a message showing "aircraft needs updating."

I will try reloading v1.6 again

What equipment is on the front screen of the Go app? Make sure it is your model. I upgraded both my aircraft firmware and the app but it recognized the wrong aircraft model for my RC. I re downloaded the latest app and it reset my aircraft to the correct one and all worked OK.

I just got my p3a today and was able to aply the new 1.6 firmware no problem. How are u syncing it. The tutorial says to plug the drone to the computer then transfer the file. I tried tgat at first and it didnt wirk so i just used an sd card adapter and had no problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost