Firmware v1.1.30

Reaction score
I keep getting the message about this firmware update. Any way to make it install?

You do have a Standard and you are using DJI Go, Remote powered on, Phantom powered on. No props to avoid the unexpected. And try all extra batteries. Of coarse mobile device connected via wifi to Phantom. My unit was 1.1.30 September 7th. Don't remember but I would say 75% and up on all battery levels including remote. What have you tried?

Reactions: Santiego
You do have a Standard and you are using DJI Go, Remote powered on, Phantom powered on. No props to avoid the unexpected. And try all extra batteries. Of coarse mobile device connected via wifi to Phantom. My unit was 1.1.30 September 7th. Don't remember but I would say 75% and up on all battery levels including remote. What have you tried?
Yep, full power with a Standard. I get the green Ready to Fly. But whenever I back out of camera view and go back to the DJI app, I keep getting the attached message. Settings say I have the latest firmware, but I don't have the new flight modes, which I assume are in the update I can't get?
494b564bd3c7aed3d3072b57091a1e5e.jpg

I just figured out how to check my firmware, and it says I currently have 1.1.30. So I guess I should be good, and check the box Don't Show Again...

When I had to do the update it was kind of a Pain for me. I had to connect to the phantom 3 , then it wanted to update, but had no internet through that wifi connection. So I had to disconnect while staying in the DJI Go app, and connect to my normal wifi, download the update, then reconnect to the phantom 3 and then it finally did the update. I had no instructions or anything about the activation and how updates work so had to figure it out eventually.

Seems ok though. No issues on my end at least.

Do you guys use IOC? I didn't activate it yet, as I think you can only activate IOC by conencting directly to the phantom and PC via USB and installing the PC based software.

The waypoint, Poi, follow me modes all work when I switch to ATT mode without IOC being enabled on my P3S.

I as playing with the POI feature flying around me about 22 feet out. Way pretty darn cool.

All those modes are on F-mode, flip the right switch to the bottom when in flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31