Firmware upgrade

Reaction score
Hi everyone;

After a battery update a few minutes ago I this message was display on the file on the SD card.

I'm wondering if I'm now good to go.

Bud

Result: Success.

========== 2016.06.25 14:56:51 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2016.06.25 15:00:49 =====================
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect======

If you've started up your Phantom with all of your extra batteries to let the firmware install, then you can remove the BIN from your memory card. The last message is just telling you the BIN is still there and it's already installed on your Phantom.

Yes this is a common message if BIN file is left on SD card after updating the AC FW and you restart your AC. There is nothing wrong or worries. I always keep BIN file on my SD card whereas many remove it after updating the last battery. Your choice.

Yes, I've done that with both batteries, and when I turn on the Phantom, the Remote, and the DJI GO App, everything seems ok with no error messages.

I didn't get a chance to fly it the other day (still a little apprehensive I guess) but perhaps this today or tomorrow with my son along with me for help and backup.

Thanks again to everyone for your kind assistance in getting me this far. You guys are just the best.

Bud

Thank you.

Bud

If you've started up your Phantom with all of your extra batteries to let the firmware install, then you can remove the BIN from your memory card. The last message is just telling you the BIN is still there and it's already installed on your Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20