Firmware Updates.

Reaction score
When updating thru the go app (the latest firmware) is it updating the battery the aircraft and the RC or just the RC or whatever it was designed for? I'm just a little confused with all this coming from the standard. I looked into it a bit and it seems like I have to do more, idk.. Just got the device and its giving me all these problems I never had before with the red. Thinking about an exchange.

The Go app, the aircraft and the RC all have their own distinct software. You update the aircraft by downloading the latest firmware update from the DJI website and unzipping it onto a SD card. Insert the card into the aircraft and it will update when you power up. The battery is also updated if required. When connected to the internet via your display device, the RC will detect when new firmware is available and notify you thru the Go app. Follow the directions and it will download and then install on the RC. You should also receive a notice when there is an update to the Go app from either Android or iOS (they are different).
This is just an outline - there are detailed instructions available from DJI or in numerous posts on this forum. Hope that helps.

Ok great. I recently just downgraded from the most recent RC update. Was having major issues. I'm only getting prompted on or about the latest firmware which I just kicked to the curb. I wish I could check the status of all 3 in one place.

Also once the hand controller is update online then I was unable to fly till I update the firmware on the main unit, this did camera battery and main unit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wish I could check the status of all 3 in one place.

In DJI Go, with the RC and the Phantom both connected, look in the upper right hand corner of the Go app for three dots (...). Select that and it will bring up the General Settings menu. At the very bottom you will see the "About" selection. Select that and it will show you the current installed versions for Go, the RC and the aircraft

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31