Firmware Updates

Reaction score
I read on another thread yesterday that there was a new phantom 3P firmware update, which was quickly removed from the site.

I logged in this morning to DJI and noticed the new website refresh and when I connected my aircraft and launched the GO app it indicated there was a new inspire 1 firmware update but that was it, no phantom 3.
Now I'm in Canada so that probably makes a difference?. I'm wondering with all the chat about registration, NFZ etc in the US, how will that pertain to Canadian Pilots. Any thoughts?

App gave me this update announcement:

Overview
  • Upgrade the firmware to v1.1.0.40.
  • Upgrade the DJI GO app Android to v2.4.1.
New Features
  • Updated list of compatible lenses: Olympus 25mm/f1.8, 45mm/f1.8 and 14-42/f3.5-5.6.
  • Increased the output bit-width of the sensor from 10bit to 12bit for 4kP30/25/24, 2.7KP30/25/24 and 1080P30/25/24.
  • Improved the AF zooming function (new AF auxiliary focus button in the menu).
  • Improved the image quality by fine tuning the sharpness and contrast.
  • Increased the shutter speed upper limit from 1/2 s to 2 s when shooting in ‘A’ mode.
  • Fixed issue of the white balance tending to be warm in the daylight.
  • The DNG format now supports the noise profile and sharpness profile.
  • Fixed issue of occasional flickering exposure changes in Auto Exposure mode.
  • Fixed issue of corrupted DNG due to missing lens profile.
  • Optimized system stability.
  • Optimized the gimbal control parameters for better performance.
  • Optimized the Waypoints feature.

Note: The firmware can be downgraded to v1.0.0.30 or later only.

App gave me this update announcement:

Overview
  • Upgrade the firmware to v1.1.0.40.
  • Upgrade the DJI GO app Android to v2.4.1.
New Features
  • Updated list of compatible lenses: Olympus 25mm/f1.8, 45mm/f1.8 and 14-42/f3.5-5.6.
  • Increased the output bit-width of the sensor from 10bit to 12bit for 4kP30/25/24, 2.7KP30/25/24 and 1080P30/25/24.
  • Improved the AF zooming function (new AF auxiliary focus button in the menu).
  • Improved the image quality by fine tuning the sharpness and contrast.
  • Increased the shutter speed upper limit from 1/2 s to 2 s when shooting in ‘A’ mode.
  • Fixed issue of the white balance tending to be warm in the daylight.
  • The DNG format now supports the noise profile and sharpness profile.
  • Fixed issue of occasional flickering exposure changes in Auto Exposure mode.
  • Fixed issue of corrupted DNG due to missing lens profile.
  • Optimized system stability.
  • Optimized the gimbal control parameters for better performance.
  • Optimized the Waypoints feature.

Note: The firmware can be downgraded to v1.0.0.30 or later only.
Sounds like the Inspire 1 FW update.

Reactions: JoeyJoe
I read on another thread yesterday that there was a new phantom 3P firmware update, which was quickly removed from the site.

I logged in this morning to DJI and noticed the new website refresh and when I connected my aircraft and launched the GO app it indicated there was a new inspire 1 firmware update but that was it, no phantom 3.
Now I'm in Canada so that probably makes a difference?. I'm wondering with all the chat about registration, NFZ etc in the US, how will that pertain to Canadian Pilots. Any thoughts?
Same aholes .... Just French

Reactions: hdskyvideo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4