Firmware update

Reaction score
Hi Folks,New owner have flown about 4 times.Having fun.Question on update,I'm not that tech savvy.Had my boy load everything for me when he was home from school.I've gone to DJI website,have no idea what to load.On my PC I have 2 icons on desktop,RC System software version 1.1 says no updates.The other is Phantom 2 Vision Asst.version3.2.says no updates.A little lost could use some help.Thanks in advance. Fred

The software to use is Phantom 2 Vision Assistant.
But there is nothing in this update that would be important to you s a beginner flyer.
Don't worry if you can't get the update to work - just go and get lots of safe flying practice.

substation said:
Hi Folks,New owner have flown about 4 times.Having fun.Question on update,I'm not that tech savvy.Had my boy load everything for me when he was home from school.I've gone to DJI website,have no idea what to load.On my PC I have 2 icons on desktop,RC System software version 1.1 says no updates.The other is Phantom 2 Vision Asst.version3.2.says no updates.A little lost could use some help.Thanks in advance. Fred
Fred,
The new firmware is in assistant version 3.4. I suspect that you already have the version 3.2 firmware. The DJI.com website has both of those, but the v3.4 was the one that just came out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31