Click latest software
Press upgrade
I don't remove propellers, should I ?
Press YES
Phantom beeps and gets to 100%
Upgrade Sucess please power cycle device

Here I'm not sure what to do, do I turn it on/off it constantly beeps HELP

Paul

just unplug the battery and plug it back in , check all the setting to make sure everything is set right, do a basic and advanced calibration in that order, then calibrate the transmitter sticks and then the transmitter, then before flying recalibrate the compass ,, do a low level, couple of feet off the ground, test flight make sure you have gps lock etc.

toolman2a said:
just unplug the battery and plug it back in , check all the setting to make sure everything is set right, do a basic and advanced calibration in that order, then calibrate the transmitter sticks and then the transmitter, then before flying recalibrate the compass ,, do a low level, couple of feet off the ground, test flight make sure you have gps lock etc.

Thanks, all updated, but only getting blinking yellow and GPS nt showing in software, arghhhhh.

ManShed said:
toolman2a said:

Thanks, all updated, but only getting blinking yellow and GPS nt showing in software, arghhhhh.

I have the same issue. When I go to 3.14 I get the beeps. I have to go back to whatever it was before.
Did you figure this out?

Hi, I had my Phantom. I wanted to upgrade the Firmware. I plugged it into the computer and downloaded and upgraded the MC to 3.14 firmware. It all seem to go fine and then I did an advanced calibration. The Problem was after I unplugged it from the computer it was stuck in warm up mode. It kept blinking 4 yellow lights.

This is how I fixed it. I tapped it rather hard on the top 2-3 times and then redid the advanced calibration. After this calibration it started right up. It seem to "knock" it out of warm up mode.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1549&start=20

See this link. This is where I got it from.

After the 3.14 update my Phantom flew fine for several flights, then bad things happened. On power up, it would beep once a second and continue to do this through the normal gps lock in and status lights (which appeared to be normal). Still beeping, on motor start only 3 would, the right front (looking from the rear) wouldn't run. This problem was intermittent, sometimes it would work fine but I was fearful the motor might quit in flight.

The thread here on the "flashing yellow light after 3.14 upgrade" seems to have solved my problem. i.e. I connected the Phantom to my computer with NAZA assistant, powered it up, then rapped it smartly on its top. NAZA immediately indicated an advanced calibration was surely needed. Did that. Seems to work fine now! Woohoo! (I hope)

bumper

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik