Firmware Update Problem

Reaction score
I have been trying to update my P4 with the latest firmware. The download continuously stops at 1%. Help! All cables are securely connected. No problem with the internet.

You shouldn't need any cables but I could't update my last one at all. Not only that I couldn't even register it for warranty.......unless you register it through the aircraft your only choices is to return....

If you are not able to download the update at all, and you have solid Internet, could be the DJI server is down. Has happened before, maybe try again in a few hours.

Reactions: Neon Euc
If updating from DJI GO keeps failing, then try updating it with the DJI Assistant 2 application instead.

If you are not able to download the update at all, and you have solid Internet, could be the DJI server is down. Has happened before, maybe try again in a few hours.

RC and Craft are using wifi that might interfere with your local wi-fi network, especially if your home router is distant.

I had this and resolved by just moving RC and craft away from tablet (also using wifi). I was located in basement with concrete all over whereas router located at 1st floor of my house so quite distant. Download from DJI GO was abnormally pausing as waiting for more data ..

Using DJI Assistant can naturally resolve as using PC with ethernet cable, better wi-fi antennas located in it's screen or not so close as tablet.

I was finally able to get the update done through the App. It did stick at 99% for about 45 minutes. I decided to reboot the drone to see what would happen. Turns out the update was done even thought the app was stuck. I flew the P4 for a bit and everything worked fine.

I have been trying to update my P4 with the latest firmware. The download continuously stops at 1%. Help! All cables are securely connected. No problem with the internet.
After we downloaded the latest Firmware, the message came up as NO FLY ZONE. I called DJI and they said I had to email them to gain approval. I have not heard back from them. Any ideas?

Be sure to log in to the DJI website after downloading. Initially I had not, which created problems. But as soon as I logged on to their site, situation solved.

These things thrned me off of ever trying an update again. I had enough problems the first time. Also can confirm just because it gets stuck and freezes midway doesnt mean you bricked your drone, just have to try again and it should eventually pick up where it left off. Mine did at least. It took me 3 days to do it though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik