Firmware update on P4 stopped at 94%

Reaction score
Update stopped at 94%. Updating with SD card removed as some advised. Do I unplug and start over? What are the steps to restarting an update?
Thanks in advance.

Ok, for anyone with the same problem, I let it sit at 94% for a while (about 40 minutes) and it finally went up to 100% but didn't show me the "success" icon with the green check mark. I let it sit for another 40 minutes then decided to pull the plug. Checked to see if the new flight modes were in and they were which told me the firmware was properly installed. Did the calibrations and went out for a test flight and all worked fine. The trick may be to remove the SD card before updating and do your first flight with it still removed. Worked for me.

Turn off RC when you are upgrading AC.

Turn off RC when you are upgrading AC.
but it says to do the update with the rc on. mine hung up at 99 percent so I started over, now I cant even connect to my ac to try to update again. downloaded the dji assistant and when I log into that, I don't have the options to select to anything. in fact, it tells me how to connect to inspire 2. that's the only thing on the screen after I log in. im dead in the water! any ideas or help!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan