Firmware update file

Reaction score
Hey, Can someone share their firmware update file here. My app is not connecting to the phantom and DJI does not give firmware files for standard 3 via their website. Thanks!

You can download P3S firmware here, but I don't know of a way to manually install it. It should be installed from DJI GO.

Try reinstalling the latest version of DJI GO.

Reactions: Vivek1337
You can download P3S firmware here, but I don't know of a way to manually install it. It should be installed from DJI GO.

Try reinstalling the latest version of DJI GO.
Thanks, I'll try to flash the firmware through the SD card, reinstalling the DJI go app is not helping.

Sounds good. Please follow up to let us know if you manage to install it like that.

Any luck with this at all!?? My goodness I am frustrated with my P3S. I literally can not get any further than 30 metres before it returns to home and I have an ARG Tek Booster on the RC. Sucks.

Any luck with this at all!?? My goodness I am frustrated with my P3S. I literally can not get any further than 30 metres before it returns to home and I have an ARG Tek Booster on the RC. Sucks.
Not to sound like a smart aleck, but you do have Beginner Mode turned off, correct? The reason I ask is that limits you to 30 meters IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20