Firmware to DJI for repairs

Reaction score
Okay I screwed up...

Tried lots of solutions...

My Camera Works perfect in all respects...

The firmware after the long sleep I messed up...

So Question if possible please. Does DJI just fix the firmware seeing everything is working or is being able to still take photos and video mean something hardware has gone bad and that is why Im not getting a signal on the screen.

If just the Firmware any cost Ideas?

Thanks

Okay I screwed up...

Tried lots of solutions...

My Camera Works perfect in all respects...

The firmware after the long sleep I messed up...

So Question if possible please. Does DJI just fix the firmware seeing everything is working or is being able to still take photos and video mean something hardware has gone bad and that is why Im not getting a signal on the screen.

If just the Firmware any cost Ideas?

Thanks
Hi Tim.

If I recall correctly, the last thing you noted was that you were having issues formatting your SD card and that the card was now messed up. Did you sort out that card issue either with formatting or with a new card?

What did you do that leads you think you messed up the FW? I mean, was it working perfectly before and you changed the AC, RC or both? If so, what were you using before and what did you go to as far as FW versions? What process did you follow - RC first or AC first for instance.

Also, do you know how to access your LOG_AB file? If so, what do you see for modules 8 and 15? Does it show "device not detected?"

Sounds like your research has shown you that we have had very many people posting over the last several months about no image transmission and/or won't connect issues. Many after not using their P3 for an extended time. You said that you tried, "lots of solutions." Which have you tried?

FYI - Here are the LOG_AB module mappings:
LOG_AB Module Mapping.JPG

Last edited:
Well I loaded up the APP for the first time after a year plus hiatus, I went ahead and updated the RC. (BAD thing to do)
Thinking DJI had there act together by now with firmware, I slapped the newest firmware into the bird. (BAD thing to do )

I been on GitHub and tried to down grade then upgrade with out success.
I've run the DEBUG file not a txt file.. No Luck...
I've disconnected the Camera cables and reinserted no Luck.
I was well below 1.3.20 I"m sure...

I've downgraded the RC as far as I could with the new APP option. I fear as I was below 1.3.20 I did my self in.

15: Device not Detected as well as 8: 11:firmware v1.8.0.0 not support
I be leave it's the camera MOD not installing
I can take Photos and Video and play them off the card but no display on the RC Nexus 7 2013.

My Hope is DJI can fix the firmware and update the bird again... I know the repair center is near San Diego...

I've read the GitHub forum religiously, I've read all I could here...

That were I am now. Do you know if they can fix a bad firmware install?

Tim
PS:Thank you if you have anything you can add Ill give it a go.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj