Firmware problem

Reaction score
Good evening.
Please could someone help. When I try upload the latest firmware on my phantom4 using the DJI assistant 2 it freezes at 55 % and the error code says 0x022403. I have also tried using the DJI go 4 app but it also freezes at 99%.. I have tried several times using both methods with the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also when I go into camera view I see a red warning message (disconnected or weak transmission or similar).please help me
Thanks to all

Good evening.
Please could someone help. When I try upload the latest firmware on my phantom4 using the DJI assistant 2 it freezes at 55 % and the error code says 0x022403. I have also tried using the DJI go 4 app but it also freezes at 99%.. I have tried several times using both methods with the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also when I go into camera view I see a red warning message (disconnected or weak transmission or similar).please help me
Thanks to all

When uploading with the DJI Go 4 app you need to upgrade the controller first it seems.

I too was stuck at 99% until I decided to shut everything down and restart.

The only message I got after restarting was I needed to upgrade the controller and then all was good...

So far so good anyways...:coldsweat:

If it's performing the final aircraft reboot after about 85-90% and then just sitting there with the gimbal steady and normal arm LEDs you should be safe to restart the DJI Go app.

DJI assistant would not update my aircraft, so I had to connect my iPad directly to the aircraft and update with the GO app. Aircraft and all 5 batteries updated fine, but every update froze between 88-98%.... Had to wait several minutes, then disconnect the AC, restart the app and plug the AC in again. At which point the app reported Update Complete! in green.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers