firmware now i had a flyaway

Need a little bit more detail than that. Are you able to post the flight log? Video? Details on what exactly happened?

Maybe you did and maybe you didn't.
Without details it's hard to know. What happened?
However it is unlikely that the firmware was at fault.
The latest version seems to be very stable.

Just a note after any major firmware upgrade its a good idea to re-calibrate the IMU befor flying.

Yes, IMU and check all your set values in the app. In my two birds, the RTH altitude was reset to 30 m where I expect 100 meters after the upgrade.
Could be wind and just nothing related to firmware upgrade. I had one last weekend (before I made the upgrade) as I fly in mountains and didn't realize there was strong side wind until I raise out of a valley. I lost control but it comes back from the side after it reached an area with less wind.
Before I was able to see the video on the SD I was not able to understand what was happening and if it would have been lost I would have had no idea if it was a bird, firmware, battery, motor ... failure.
Without more details, you cannot get useful advise.

firmware now I had a flyaway and a crash did I cause this?
Me too. Flew fine...updated to 1.4. Flew fine for several days with no problems. Took it up on Saturday..all good and all of a sudden it took a turn and shot to the east, all of this within the first 5 min of flight and with 200 feet ht and distance away! All GPS was lost all video was lost all everything was lost but it stayed in the air and it was gone! All after the 1.4 upgrade! HMMMM

Me too. Flew fine...updated to 1.4. Flew fine for several days with no problems. Took it up on Saturday..all good and all of a sudden it took a turn and shot to the east, all of this within the first 5 min of flight and with 200 feet ht and distance away! All GPS was lost all video was lost all everything was lost but it stayed in the air and it was gone! All after the 1.4 upgrade! HMMMM
Hi.. R u repairing it and sending to dji??
I had same issue and crashed on a building and now im in deep **** coz i need it for my trip for aerials? Any idea if dji covers this warranty ?
Thanks

Did you recalibrate everything after the upgrade?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4