Firmware NOT updating

Reaction score
Did the latest firmware update on my P3S. Downloaded and began, stalled at 40%...loud chirping and blinking. Error message said I would receive an email to "fix" the issue. Should I not hold my breathe?

This was yesterday, attempted multiple times, restarted devices and phone. I've had the drone since August, and this has been my first issue. Any advice?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462913669.770173.jpg

I had a similar update issue with my P4 when i first got it. try downgrading the firmware and then reload the update it was the only thing that worked. I have a hackintosh running windows and mavericks on separate HD's and neither worked untill i downgraded

Have you tried putting the firmware update for the quad on the SD card?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

For the Standard, I thought it's only done via the DJI app. But I guess I'll have to try the sd card version.

For the Standard, I thought it's only done via the DJI app. But I guess I'll have to try the sd card version.
What version did you have, and what version were you trying to load?

I don't recall, I've always kept it updated, so this latest would be the current I suppose. Not sure how to identify current or past versions?

On the webpage, I'm not seeing an option for Standard firmware, just Professional...?

I went into the app, reformatted card, and tried again via app, success.
So everything is working, your just trying to still the update?
You can view your current version when you connected to Phantom.
General Settings and About, Before you formatted your SD card, there would have been a file called results.txt (I think) that would have had information about your firmware update.

I've been trying all day to do the latest update on my standard with no luck.
Got to maximum 40%. Now just got a screaming bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.