Firmware issue in app

Reaction score
I just updated my drone to the newest firmware and the text file said success, but when I go into the app to fly it says that an upgrade is needed.. Anyone know why?

Try going to Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI
.. and get the v1.3.20 firmware and use that to update your controller.
(V1.4.0010 has no controller update.)

Alright thanks. I still have the .bin file for the 1.4.0010 update on my SD card so if I just delete it and put the 1.3.20 .bin file on it and plug it into my controller it will work? Because I tried that earlier and the light just stayed red. But I'll try it

Alright thanks. I still have the .bin file for the 1.4.0010 update on my SD card so if I just delete it and put the 1.3.20 .bin file on it and plug it into my controller it will work? Because I tried that earlier and the light just stayed red. But I'll try it

No!
Backup that info on a past of your PC. Format the SD on the PC, and past the 1-3-2-0 on it.
Insert on the RC, powerup and wait until finish the update.

P.S. Sorry...read bad your comment. Yes...format it, insert the new firmware, plug the SD on the RC and wait.
I did a backup of all logs and files after a update, just in case. Im very cautious with updates, and keep backups of everything ;-)

No!
Backup that info on a past of your PC. Format the SD on the PC, and past the 1-3-2-0 on it.
Insert on the RC, powerup and wait until finish the update.

P.S. Sorry...read bad your comment. Yes...format it, insert the new firmware, plug the SD on the RC and wait.
I did a backup of all logs and files after a update, just in case. Im very cautious with updates, and keep backups of everything ;-)
Wha??

I had issues on large capacity cards where they were formatted using exfat. Didn't update the firmware properly. So if your over 16 gb you may have issues like me. Fat 32 is the ideal card format. I used the original card it came with and all worked ok. You will need to keep the card in for each new battery as well as it updates the battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4