Firmware. Got myself a bit lost now.

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just updated the latest aircraft firmware. I'm now running on the following:

App: 2.8.1

Aircraft: 01.02.0503

Remote: 1.6.0

Is it OK to leave it on this combination?. Seems to be working fine I have a 2.8.4 waiting in the wings (the Geo fencing One). Not getting any prompts for a remote or battery update. So I reckon I'll leave it alone, unless anyone knows better. :flushed: It's all very confusing for my old brain.

If your flying! That's all that matters. Geo will get more aggressive as time go's, But for now?
Leave your bird as is. You do not have to update if you do not want to!

Reactions: martybabe
If your flying! That's all that matters. Geo will get more aggressive as time go's, But for now?
Leave your bird as is. You do not have to update if you do not want to!

Cheers Bluebird, no altitude drop, no Geofencing, seems like a winner for a while. ;)

Cheers Bluebird, no altitude drop, no Geofencing, seems like a winner for a while. ;)
Same here mate! Cheers.. But not for long,, Sadly.

Just thought I would ask in here. I have a P4 on the truck heading my way now (much more excited than I anticipated), and am curious about updates. Can you pick and choose which updates you take form DJI, or at least up to what update you want; or are you just given the option to update or not?

Just thought I would ask in here. I have a P4 on the truck heading my way now (much more excited than I anticipated), and am curious about updates. Can you pick and choose which updates you take form DJI, or at least up to what update you want; or are you just given the option to update or not?
With the P4, you have choice. Only thing is you will have to use the assistant to downgrade if you do not like the latest FW. DJI still offers only one to two downgrades on average.
Now with more Geo, I will suspect it to be down to only no downgrade ability in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20