Firmware downgrade ?

Reaction score
A simple question , I recently had my birds shell replaced and they upgraded the firmware ( my bad I should have told them not too) but I never took note on which I had on my bird before this happened, I came across a way of downgrading and is anyone running 102.304 ?
Thank you

Last edited:
A simple question , I recently had my birds shell replaced and they upgraded the firmware ( my bad I should have told them not too) but I never took note on which I had on my bird before this happened, I came across a way of downgrading and is anyone running 102.304 ?
Thank you
They likely would have updated it anyway. I told DDS not to but they said they were required to.

I like 1.03.0509 on my P4P.

They likely would have updated it anyway. I told DDS not to but they said they were required to.

Yeah I wasn’t really expecting them to do it that’s the main reason I didn’t wanna send it to DJI for the new frame

Listen to BSartist, 1.3.509 is "THE" version to have, providing great freedoms to modify flight parameters. If you can downgrade to that, it will increase the value of the craft if you ever sell it. Anyone "in the know" will pay more for those freedoms.

Reactions: Bigdz
Listen to BSartist, 1.3.509 is "THE" version to have, providing great freedoms to modify flight parameters. If you can downgrade to that, it will increase the value of the craft if you ever sell it. Anyone "in the know" will pay more for those freedoms.
I ended up buying Nolimitdronz and at first I tried that one but it didnt allow me to either get rid of either the Altitude limit or the NFZ restrictions , but the 102 version did allow for both of them to be altered,the reason this all started was because of the firmware upgrade the did to my bird made a place that I"ve been flying at for years a NFZ, it works great , I flew there this morning , I noticed after a flight that one battery was tough coming out and after getting it ouit I noticed it was swollen a little, I checked it during the charging process and the swellings down but I"ll check it after the next flight and if it swells up again I'll scrap it and buy another one.....

I ended up buying Nolimitdronz and at first I tried that one but it didnt allow me to either get rid of either the Altitude limit or the NFZ restrictions , but the 102 version did allow for both of them to be altered,the reason this all started was because of the firmware upgrade the did to my bird made a place that I"ve been flying at for years a NFZ, it works great , I flew there this morning , I noticed after a flight that one battery was tough coming out and after getting it ouit I noticed it was swollen a little, I checked it during the charging process and the swellings down but I"ll check it after the next flight and if it swells up again I'll scrap it and buy another one.....
Just curious if you use Airdata or anything? They have awesome BATT analysis, recommended checks, and what is a good cell vs bad. They way I understand it is that if one cell gets too far out of a voltage range, the BATT shuts down and the bird falls where it is. I don't have the numbers on that but better to toss a bad battery than to crash a Bird and a BATT too. Just sayn. Hope all works well for ya!

Just curious if you use Airdata or anything? They have awesome BATT analysis, recommended checks, and what is a good cell vs bad. They way I understand it is that if one cell gets too far out of a voltage range, the BATT shuts down and the bird falls where it is. I don't have the numbers on that but better to toss a bad battery than to crash a Bird and a BATT too. Just sayn. Hope all works well for ya!

I don’t use Airdata but when you look at the cell in the app there all pretty much the same

Is 1.03.0509 the most current (as of March 2020)?
Also has anyone updated to latest Mac iOS 14 yet?
My iPad 2028 9.8” is still on iOS 11 and I’d like to update everything- if it’s safe...

Is 1.03.0509 the most current (as of March 2020)?
Also has anyone updated to latest Mac iOS 14 yet?
My iPad 2028 9.8” is still on iOS 11 and I’d like to update everything- if it’s safe...
No. It is an older version. Older but stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic