Firmware / DJI GO app UPDATES

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the firmware will be updated for the P3S? I understand that no one knows exactly when, but when was the last firmware update, and about how long apart are they usually? My P3S has suffered from the last fw update in terms of range, and I'm eager to fly further than 70m[emoji849]

And, when the fw is updated, does DJI update the DJI GO app at the same time, or do they do that at a separate time?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

And, when the fw is updated, does DJI update the DJI GO app at the same time, or do they do that at a separate time?
It's not always updated at the same time. New DJI GO releases are usually independent from firmware releases.

Am I just lucky? I just got my P3S this week and did the updated all unknowingly of any issues and seem to have decent range. I do wish it were better, but I've gotten 1000ft of distance and seemed to have more on demand if I needed it.
I do plan on doing antenna mod though. Could I get even better range with newer firmware?

Am I just lucky? I just got my P3S this week and did the updated all unknowingly of any issues and seem to have decent range. I do wish it were better, but I've gotten 1000ft of distance and seemed to have more on demand if I needed it.
I do plan on doing antenna mod though. Could I get even better range with newer firmware?

Might be less, seems around here there is mixed results with updates

So, does anyone have any idea when the next fw update will come out for P3S?

So, does anyone have any idea when the next fw update will come out for P3S?

The answer is no. No one knows.... Even DJI (USA) doesn't know. When I asked them 2 days ago they said that they only find out three days in advance from the "masters" in China.

If your in the states, which uses FCC mode you should get three times that distance out in open away from business or residential areas. I assume you are being you reference feet and not meters.

The answer is no. No one knows.... Even DJI (USA) doesn't know. When I asked them 2 days ago they said that they only find out three days in advance from the "masters" in China.
****... lol the "masters"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic