Firmware can't upgrade RC from 1.6 to 1.9.3

Reaction score
is there a manual way to upgrade without using the app?
And does anybody have a download link for the Remote Controller Firmware: v1.9.3.0 ?

Thanks!

My bad, i'm using the phantom 4, NOT the pro.. I've found the files for the pro but can't seem to find the fiels for just the 4...

Actually, the page looked identical to the 4 Pro but on closer look it doesn't have the firmware to manually download. Sorry about that. I'm assuming you've done the DJI Go App 4 and have DJI Assistant 2 installed?

Actually, the page looked identical to the 4 Pro but on closer look it doesn't have the firmware to manually download. Sorry about that. I'm assuming you've done the DJI Go App 4 and have DJI Assistant 2 installed?
Yeah I already found that page and didn't find the firmware, that's why I started the thread. I've tried all the standard ways of updating and even some others that I've found on the DJI forum. I'm gonna try using an iOS device tomorrow instead of android. Else I'm out of idea :)

UPDATE: I used an iOS device with the updated app (V4.2.16) since this version isn't out on Android yet (WTF DJI!?) and it worked! It showed that a firmware update was available and the button to download was also shown!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj