Firmware Bin File For P3 Standard v1.6.0040

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey Guys,, After some thought and interesting dig into folks that have had issues with updating the P3 Standard, Some have asked for the actual bin file that loads to the bird via the Go App and WiFi.
Well, Here! I placed on my server for download. Easy and simple.
Just download on to SD chip root directory and insert into bird, Start the bird and update. It's the latest as of this post!

http://www.drxmedia.com/P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin

Give some feed back. And I'm sorry if this has been covered already on other post.

Last edited:
good idea but mismatch file names might throw some people off
im getting P3C_FW_v99.99.9.999.bin

good idea but mismatch file names might throw some people off
im getting P3C_FW_v99.99.9.999.bin
The version is as direct as it can get as of this time.

The current firmware version for the P3S is 1.3.5. Where did you find 1.6?

I personally wouldn't use any other source than DJI for firmware updates, not to suggest you have in any way, but the potential for tampering is quite high.

The current firmware version for the P3S is 1.3.5. Where did you find 1.6?
Your right msinger. I miss quoted the version. However, it is directly from DJI. There is no tampering with the file. Im just giving folks a back up should they need it.

FYI, for anyone interested, I have direct DJI download links to all P3S firmware versions here.

1.0030 is the only FW for standard is the only one ive seen there msinger. That would be downgrading. Most people who want to use bin file for update on the standard are those having no luck or got stuck trying through the app. Is there a 1.3.5 bin file available?

Yes. You can find it at my link above.
If not too much trouble msinger, please guide me through how to get to it. I went through your link 3 times and must be overlooking it. ( its a very useful site BTW)

You can download it here.

DJI does not recommend dropping BIN files on the memory card to install P3S firmware. According to them, the firmware can only be installed automatically via DJI GO. I know a few people have done it to fix botched updates though. I haven't seen anyone try to go back to a previous firmware version, but it would not hurt to try it. The worst thing that'll happen is nothing will be installed.

I want to use this bin file to replace my current 1.3.5
That's not possible. You cannot install 1.3.5 since you already have 1.3.5 installed.

Perhaps. Give it a shot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik