Firmware 1.05.011 release notes

Reaction score
What’s New:

1. Once the firmware is updated, the current version 1.05.0011 could only be rolled back to

the 1.04.0010(latest public firmware), the downgrade to the 1.04.0005 (dev previous

firmware) couldn’t be accomplished due to the structure of the firmware.

2. Support uploading waypoints and executing flight mission when aircraft is on the ground.

3. The Waypoint Trace Length(The distance from the first waypoint to the last one) increased

from 10km to 30km.

4. The Mission Length(Waypoint Trace Length plus the distance between the current position to

the first waypoint and the distance between the last waypoint to the Home point) increased

from 15km to 40km.

5. Disallow activate Home Lock or Course Lock while the aircraft is still on the ground. Exit

Home Lock or Course lock as soon as the aircraft is landed.

6. Removed wind compensation while using control stick to control the horizontal movement of

the aircraft.

What’s New:

1. Once the firmware is updated, the current version 1.05.0011 could only be rolled back to

the 1.04.0010(latest public firmware), the downgrade to the 1.04.0005 (dev previous

2. Support uploading waypoints and executing flight mission when aircraft is on the ground.

3. The Waypoint Trace Length(The distance from the first waypoint to the last one) increased

from 10km to 30km.

4. The Mission Length(Waypoint Trace Length plus the distance between the current position to

the first waypoint and the distance between the last waypoint to the Home point) increased

from 15km to 40km.

5. Disallow activate Home Lock or Course Lock while the aircraft is still on the ground. Exit

6. Removed wind compensation while using control stick to control the horizontal movement of

the aircraft.

I got lost on 3 and 4 then I realized you were missing the decimal points, correct?

What’s New:

from 10km to 30km.

from 15km to 40km.

the aircraft.

Very informative for everyone....
Maybe you could shed some light as to what the heck your talking about. :)
It's almost like the middle of a private conversation with no start.
I think these guy's are talking about SDK

Reactions: nickyb
So we're going to be able to start waypoint missions (and upload them in advance) from the ground and fly them further away? If so, cool!

When is this firmware meant to be ready?

Very informative for everyone....
Maybe you could shed some light as to what the heck your talking about. :)
It's almost like the middle of a private conversation with no start.
I think these guy's are talking about SDK

Yes, I assumed he was leaking new firmware info but something got lost in translation I think. Especially decimals places. This guy (me) does not know. lol

I saw on DJI forum that it will put NFZ into 3rt party app, like Litchi and Autopilot???

No thanks....I will continue to fly what I have now.

Reactions: kylekruchok
I just want to know when video lag and disconnection is going to be fixed for iOS. I've been hearing it's the DJI GO app that's responsible

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Has anyone tested out the updates to waypoints on this new beta firmware? Does it allow us to plan an unflown mission from the ground?

Has anyone tested out the updates to waypoints on this new beta firmware? Does it allow us to plan an unflown mission from the ground?

Not really clear if it's previously flown or unflown missions, but from the wording I'd assume that it's a "yes." It is a standard, well-proven feature on Ground Station, so it should be easy for them to implement on the P3.

I also asked DJI to make the POI 5m rule for beginners mode. I needed to fly a circle at 3m and could not do it because of this restriction. The customer care told me that he is going to pass it to R&D but I would not hold my breath.

Have they fixed loss of signal causing landing at POI rather than home point ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik