Reaction score
I know everyone and their dog posts videos of fireworks show, but thats because they look so cool! (well I personally think so) this video was before the update so the Orbiting was manual, which is pretty difficult considering im a beginner but let me know what you think and ideas for anything related to filming Fireworks

Reactions: ukman
Nice. Tempting to fly through it! Gives me an idea. If you want to go higher than 400 foot take a load of fireworks with you. No light aircraft are going to fly through it.

Nice. Tempting to fly through it! Gives me an idea. If you want to go higher than 400 foot take a load of fireworks with you. No light aircraft are going to fly through it.
hahahaha thats a pretty great idea lol

Nice video but I find that many drone flyers tend to make one mistake during their video edit. Try to keep the clips clean and smooth. A lot of times I see people fly in a direction and it looks good, then suddenly they stop and yaw or turn abit to the left or right. And continue flying. Keep movement smooth and straight in a continuous direction, keep clips between 4-7 seconds long, and try to match the beat of the music.

This will give the video a more polished and professional look.

Nice video but I find that many drone flyers tend to make one mistake during their video edit. Try to keep the clips clean and smooth. A lot of times I see people fly in a direction and it looks good, then suddenly they stop and yaw or turn abit to the left or right. And continue flying. Keep movement smooth and straight in a continuous direction, keep clips between 4-7 seconds long, and try to match the beat of the music.

This will give the video a more polished and professional look.
thanks for the advice have been trying to improve my video skills and I will keep that in mind

Nice video man, you cant beat a good firework display!:rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj