Fireworks - Lindenhurst, NY

WoW that is so cool, nice video, and this is in NY?, unfortunately in here California any fireworks that leave the ground are illegal, so I would get better video filming from the ground, the only way to get good fireworks it's at the local events where you see the "pro" fireworks show, of course there are many ways and places to get the so called "illegal" fireworks but you would never see them as your video shows at that extend :confused:, once again cool video

Nice video

WoW that is so cool, nice video, and this is in NY?, unfortunately in here California any fireworks that leave the ground are illegal, so I would get better video filming from the ground, the only way to get good fireworks it's at the local events where you see the "pro" fireworks show, of course there are many ways and places to get the so called "illegal" fireworks but you would never see them as your video shows at that extend :confused:, once again cool video

Oddly enough yes they are illegal in NY as well. As you can see despite crackdowns, fireworks are prevalent here. It's incredible how much stuff these residents get. Looks like commercial grade stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1