Firefighter simulacrum rescue 4K UHD

I found the subject interesting. I wasn't keen on the music and some of the panning shots weren't as smooth as they could be but overall I'd be happy with that :)

Reactions: PageXone
PageXone: Well done. Good to see a logical story-line and worthy content.

Some of your transitions were too glitzy for me, with the "flashing" ones a bit of a distraction - which you don't want, as "content is king". Consider using simple jump cuts throughout, with crossfades or fade-to-black occasionally. Good to see the sharp timing of the edits, which is so important to retain viewers' attention.

Again, well done.

PageXone: Well done. Good to see a logical story-line and worthy content.

Some of your transitions were too glitzy for me, with the "flashing" ones a bit of a distraction - which you don't want, as "content is king". Consider using simple jump cuts throughout, with crossfades or fade-to-black occasionally. Good to see the sharp timing of the edits, which is so important to retain viewers' attention.

Again, well done.

Thanks for your feedback! Do you think those "flashing" transition are only good for wedding videos for exemple?

Thanks for your feedback! Do you think those "flashing" transition are only good for wedding videos for exemple?
PageXone: I wouldn't use such gimmicky transitions at all. And definitely not for a wedding video, which should convey romance. Watch any good television drama or documentary, or major film, and see if they use these transitions. (They don't.)

I look forward to seeing more of your videos. Again, well done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan