Finding point of interest?

Reaction score
I took my P3S out today and used the point of interest mode. I had no problem except finding the point of interest. I set a box down in an open field then put the drone above it while standing next to the box and called it the point of interest then went out 20 ft. and set that point but when the P3S started to circle, the box was not center of the circle. What did I do wrong?

No need to stand next to the POI as you did in your test. Now because you were standing next to the POI, I then have to assume that the take off point was near the box. It sounds like you did everything correctly.. as long as you didn't touch the right controller while it was circle'n around the POI.

Perhaps DJI does not permit a POI near the recorded home point.

After you went straight up and camera straight down and set that then went out 20' ya did roll your camera up at the box right ?

Added / sorry captain I didn't see ya post as I was typing :oops:

After you went straight up and camera straight down and set that then went out 20' ya did roll your camera up at the box right ?

Added / sorry captain I didn't see ya post as I was typing :oops:
Haha, no problem. My post is just offering my best guess thought and someone else could certainly have a better suggestion.

Set the grid on the screen so you can be sure you are directly over the POI. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers