Finding firmware on P4P+

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I'm setting up my P4P+ today. I need to know which firmware I have, but don't know how to find it. Could someone tell me where to look? I'm not very good at this process.
Thank you very much,
Terry

You can find the currently installed firmware in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO.

You can find the currently installed firmware in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.
Terry

I can't get the app open. There are a list of wi fi channels, and I just click on the first one. I get didn't connect message. I'm using my dji password. I thought dji had it's own wifi for the P4s. I really want to get my basic setup done today. What do I do next? Thank you.
Terry

You need to connect the RC to your home Wi-Fi (or some network with internet access) to get the registration through to DJI.

Are you suggesting my home Wifi? I didn't see that as an option. My computer skills are limited, so I always dread this process. I really don't understand what you are suggesting. Thank you very much.
Terry

Are you suggesting my home Wifi?
Yes. You need to connect the remote controller to a Wi-Fi network that has Internet access (e.g. your home Wi-Fi network). Once connected to the Internet, you'll be able to register your Phantom and download the latest firmware.

Please help me get my app opened. I can't get my Pro + controller to connect. Thank you.
Terry

What happens when you open the DJI GO app?

Yes. You need to connect the remote controller to a Wi-Fi network that has Internet access (e.g. your home Wi-Fi network). Once connected to the Internet, you'll be able to register your Phantom and download the latest firmware.

Oh, does that mean to connect the controller to my pc, for the first time just to get it registered with DJI?

You don't need to register your remote controller. You do need to register your Phantom from DJI GO though (like you did with all of your other Phantoms).

What happens when you open the DJI GO app?

I can't get the drone and rc to connect. It won't pass that stage so I can't open it. Can't get a wifi signal.
Terry

You don't need to register your remote controller. You do need to register your Phantom from DJI GO though (like you did with all of your other Phantoms).

I thought Go 4 registered my drone?
Terry

How do I get a wifi signal so the drone and will connect on my Pro+ monitor?
Terry

Can't get a wifi signal
Swipe down from the top of the screen and enable Wi-Fi from here:

1.jpg

2.jpg

I thought Go 4 registered my drone?
That's correct. You need to run DJI GO and register your Phantom. You'll be prompted to do so when your remote controller is connected to your Phantom.

Get your Wi-Fi connected first though. You cannot register your Phantom before doing that.

That's correct. You need to run DJI GO and register your Phantom. You'll be prompted to do so when your remote controller is connected to your Phantom.

Get your Wi-Fi connected first though. You cannot register your Phantom before doing that.

So I do need to have my rc connected to my pc the first time?
Terry

No. You need to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.

When trying to connect to wi-fi, I get a list, but non I recognize. None of them work. We definitely have wi-fi with internet connection in our home. Any suggestions? Also, I wanted to make sure that I actually have a dji account. I went to dji.com and signed on. It goes right back to the main page. Does that sound right? I really want to get through this and finish my setup.
Thank you,
Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan