Finding a safe flying spot

Reaction score
So being the paranoid person I am I called the sheriffs department thinking to myself "hey if anyone knows where it's safe and legal to fly it's the cops".

So I called and said I just purchased a new R/C Aircraft and wanted to know if they knew which places were legal and safe to fly in. (Lots of parks I. Lakeland)

He wasn't sure but apparently one of the other deputies has a quadcopter he flies out in a place in mulberry and said he never gets hassled. So I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow.

He did say he appreciated the call as this was the first time anyone ever called the station to ask about safe places to legally fly a "drone" (his words) before. So if your unsure where you can and can't go give your local sheriff or police department a call they probably know.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hey chris we get together in appolo beach with a bunch of us and fly if you are interested let me know plus we are starting up fly club drone life s,w florida we will have different spots to fly monthly

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Yup yup I am excited for that. Hence why I'm looking for a place around here so I can share someplace lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

cool I will put you on as follow so can stay in touch yes find us a good spot in Lakeland so we can come out there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31