Find My Phantom

Reaction score
Why can't we have a satellite view or hybrid view of the map in Find my Phantom?
My map is cached and in Ground station I see where I'm at and have different views but in Find My Phantom I just have a plane grid and it shows roads in such, but the road my be 2 miles away so there are no types of land marks to use.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Richard

rwskinner said:
Why can't we have a satellite view or hybrid view of the map in Find my Phantom?
My map is cached and in Ground station I see where I'm at and have different views but in Find My Phantom I just have a plane grid and it shows roads in such, but the road my be 2 miles away so there are no types of land marks to use.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Richard

You are doing everything correctly. There is no option in FMP for a satellite or hybrid view at this time. Why would anyone ever need that???? Ha! Maybe so I could see what the terrain features look like so I have a better chance of actually finding my phantom using the tool. Duh DJI.

So I ask the same questions as you about FMP. Hello? DJI ARE YOU LISTENING? I didnt think so.

:lol:
Funny, mine works fine. Maybe you don't have a network signal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 503
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 475
BlackTracer said:
**** apple to hell....

Dji just loves us apple iPhone owners more :)(typing this on a iPhone 6 plus 128gb)

We know if they can do it in Ground Station then it's easily done in FMP. Someone just left it out by mistake and they hadn't noticed or don't care to update it.
Most likely too many other projects going on. (Inspire).

We will keep our fingers crossed or wait for some third party apps. I have a feeling when the 3rd party apps start showing up DJI probably won't be investing much more time on their app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20