FINALLY!

Reaction score
My drone just came in after carefully setting it up I have decided to wait until Monday when I have sun to fly. I have but one question. I ordered mine on the 23 of December. Yeah I know that's a long time shipping but I guess Christmas spike. So here's my question I ordered it off a 3rd party and did not receive the hard shell case did I miss something on how to get it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Was it part of the deal when you bought it? If so, then contact the seller.

I was going too it looked like it on the web.

Are you sure it's a DJI product even? This thread has sketchy written all over it.

I know it sounds sketchy. It is defiantly a true DJI product. I have bought from the guy before. The shipment from DJI only arrived 2 weeks ago to him and there were some other matters to take care of I was just wondering for those that did get the free case from DJI itself did you need to click something extra? Maybe we missed it so he didn't check it or something.

Good grief! 2 months is a sentence, and then to not get the free hard case is a total kick in the gimbal, I had that with a phone years ago, O2 never did send the free laptop kit out, so I just had a regular phone that I wouldn't have otherwise ordered. :(

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I know it sounds sketchy. It is defiantly a true DJI product. I have bought from the guy before. The shipment from DJI only arrived 2 weeks ago to him and there were some other matters to take care of I was just wondering for those that did get the free case from DJI itself did you need to click something extra? Maybe we missed it so he didn't check it or something.

What does the receipt say?
Did you pay $149 extra or was it an all inclusive price?
You should be able to tell by the price but 2 months ago the phantoms probably cost more money or weren't on sale.

To follow up on this topic I emailed the guy and it was an understandable mix up between us the case just arrived.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj