Finally ....

Reaction score
Yay after 2 months I got my P3A but bad news... Broke my arm 2 days ago and its in a sling Lol is there anything that I should know about? I will read as many posts as I can. I do know in UK there is restricted air space to fly on certain days (I think its for the police training their new drones to use) but any news would be great to hear.
1496929931953.jpg

Broke your Phantom arm ...................

Ah! Broke YOUR arm. Thats not so bad then :):)

How did you do that?

Glad you got the P3. How long before you get airborne then?

Speedy recovery.

Just been to vote. Waste of time perhaps?

Reactions: Neon Euc
Thanks for the reply Lol. Broke my arm as I fell of my electric unicycle at 27mph, worse thing is... That was the 2nd time in one night Lol. I didn't vote as I have an excuse not too [emoji16] but will be about a week or two before I fly. Handy really as I need to get a new tracker and decals for the drone.

Reactions: deltamike
Thanks for the reply Lol. Broke my arm as I fell of my electric unicycle at 27mph, worse thing is... That was the 2nd time in one night Lol. I didn't vote as I have an excuse not too [emoji16] but will be about a week or two before I fly. Handy really as I need to get a new tracker and decals for the drone.
Oh Gawd Neon, how did I know you were going to say that! LOL!

Oi.... get out and vote; a busted arm is not an excuse!

Reactions: Neon Euc
Yay after 2 months I got my P3A but bad news... Broke my arm 2 days ago and its in a sling Lol is there anything that I should know about? I will read as many posts as I can. I do know in UK there is restricted air space to fly on certain days (I think its for the police training their new drones to use) but any news would be great to hear. View attachment 83573
Not seen anything about flight restrictions here, so where did you see/hear that, Neon?

Not seen anything about flight restrictions here, so where did you see/hear that, Neon?
I seen it on the drone uk Facebook page. Lots of posts going up about different areas the last few days mate

Lol I just fly my usual area, but every time I do and finish up, within 5 mins a police helicopter goes around. Always the same. Think they are on to me for some odd reason Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4