Finally sourced an iPad Air2 :-)

Reaction score
I've managed to get an iPad Air 2 64gb which also has the 4g for here in the UK.

I didn't need the cellular capability but as I paid £300 for it I'm really happy I think I bagged a bargain!

One question is the pilot app

I will have to download it and it will be the latest one. The P3 pro is on its original firmware will they both work in harmony or am I going to have to update the P3?

I've managed to get an iPad Air 2 64gb which also has the 4g for here in the UK.

I didn't need the cellular capability but as I paid £300 for it I'm really happy I think I bagged a bargain!

One question is the pilot app

I will have to download it and it will be the latest one. The P3 pro is on its original firmware will they both work in harmony or am I going to have to update the P3?

If you're using an older version of the pilot app on your current iPhone or iPad that has all 32 channel support you can make a backup copy of the installation file for it. iOS programs backed up to your PC have an extension .ipa.

Also you can plug your new iPad into the computer you have your current iDevice plugged into and instead of choosing set up as a new device, you can have it restore from the backup of your first one. Doing that will make your iPad Air 2 an exact replica of your first device.

Hey Pepperami,
Congrats on the iPad Air 2. I love mine, and pretty sure you will appreciate yours as well. It works better than an iPad Miini, that's for certain.
No more heating up issues with its A8X CPU, and the Anti-Glare coating on the screen is a blessing, if you fly under the bright Sun star.
It just works much better for My flying needs. Hopefully you will have a great experience using your iPad Air too.

Enjoy...

RedHotPoker

Thanks for the replies guy, I will do a search on the PC for the .ipa files as I have the iPhone 6 plus backed up with the older version on it, I'll try the new one first though as there won't be any problems

Thanks redhotpoker I am sure I will :)

Where did I get it? eBay :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20