P3 Firmware Finally solved the disconnected issue.

Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:First off, I'm an idiot! I also have not flown my P3A in a month. When I did fly it last, I had the "firmware update required" notice. So, last weekend I decided to do the update. Read up on how to do it, and everything reported successful update. Turned everything on and got the dreaded "disconnected" message on my Note 5. Tried everything I could (and read on here) to get it straight.... no luck. Decided to walk away and try another day before I got too frustrated and smashed it into the wall! I gave it another go today. Just started everything up and see if I had video. Still disconnected. Then decided to reload firmware update and realized my USB selection was set at "charge only". Switched it over to "media share" and everything started working. I was so happy to see the camera view. One thing though, still reads firmware update needed. I think I am just going to wait on the update until DJI gets there s*&% together. Again, I'm such an idiot! Good luck everybody.

Reactions: DMac
:tearsofjoy:First off, I'm an idiot! I also have not flown my P3A in a month. When I did fly it last, I had the "firmware update required" notice. So, last weekend I decided to do the update. Read up on how to do it, and everything reported successful update. Turned everything on and got the dreaded "disconnected" message on my Note 5. Tried everything I could (and read on here) to get it straight.... no luck. Decided to walk away and try another day before I got too frustrated and smashed it into the wall! I gave it another go today. Just started everything up and see if I had video. Still disconnected. Then decided to reload firmware update and realized my USB selection was set at "charge only". Switched it over to "media share" and everything started working. I was so happy to see the camera view. One thing though, still reads firmware update needed. I think I am just going to wait on the update until DJI gets there s*&% together. Again, I'm such an idiot! Good luck everybody.
No matter how many updates I install, I still have the firmware update required. I just ignore it and everything has worked flawlessly for almost a year and over 100 flights.

Always walk away and readdress with a fresh pair of eyes and brain.

I broke a lot of things as a youth over frustration and anger issues. Now I just vape it away.

Jt was this usb setting on a android??? If so where cause i might be a bigger idiot

Well mine turned out to be backing app down 2.4.3 and now I got video again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4