Finally project completed...at last

Reaction score
I spend same time on learning to fly, reading forums but also improving my diy solutions (vibration and gimbal)
This video was made from highlights selected from few hours of flights during few mounts of developing process and Id like to share it with you here. Phantom with GP3 on Diy gimbal was used no Fpv (yet)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pieJgY1Ag34[/youtube]

What is the trick to embed video here?

Tyrohne said:
Highlight the youtube link and click the "youtube" button in your editing menu.

I thought you did a fantastic job on the edit and mix and if I could offer any constructive critique at all it would be that it is a little over long.

thanks for info tyrohne. I thought I tried everything and nothing work for embedding.
Also thank you for your comment. I know your point but I could not see anything "unnecessary" there.. first rough cut was 15 minutes long :)

You have a great eye and did a very good job of editing. Do mind telling us what editing software you used and the settings of your camera?

dcoski said:
You have a great eye and did a very good job of editing. Do mind telling us what editing software you used and the settings of your camera?

Thanks deco ski. Im using Premiere with few plugins. There are actually 3 cameras used but I assume you asking about aerial footage. All them were Shoy on GP3. Few shots 2.7k25p but most 1080p50. Protune set to ON, Usually White balance set To Raw- Im using this set to Raw all the time now but that needs more time in post, but its worth.
Hope that helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20