Finally getting there..!

Reaction score
It's taken a while to get used to flying the P3 Pro, but I think I have made the transition from having to "see" it, to relying on the screens... First edited video..
Any advice welcome, I think I need to edit shorter clips together as a first point..

All the best
Graham

Reactions: Bruce G
nice job looks great.. I made a couple videos using a bunch of short clips added together with some transitions and It looks pretty good. I'm still learning .

Reactions: gglass
I used the go app to edit this one, Quality was off a little

Looks good, more interest than my vid with shorter clips. I use Filmora - it's a great app that cost me $49. Easy to drop in clips & do smooth transitions etc... Cheers Graham

It's taken a while to get used to flying the P3 Pro, but I think I have made the transition from having to "see" it, to relying on the screens... First edited video..
Any advice welcome, I think I need to edit shorter clips together as a first point..

All the best
Graham
You posted in the standard forum, there is a pro forum different than here; but thanks for the video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gglass
I thought that FAA regulations specify that one has to keep their drone within line of sight of the operator. I might be wrong about this but just throwing it out there. I have seen another video on this sight where a guy was chasing sea gulls with his drone and thought it was ok because he thought sea gulls were like rats. I guess people do dumb things with any kind of equipment not just drones.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

No such thing as a 'sea gull' but gulls are like rats are they not? Along with Pigeons.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20