Finally a proud owner of my own P3P

Reaction score
Its taken me nearly 3 months to finally receive a P3P for a good price with out any fraudulent activity.
Added a couple of mods before my first flight.
Gimbal Guard
CNC mount replacement for the device holder
and some removable prop guards.
First flight went great, very impressed with the battery life, since I've being flying a FC40 previously. It makes a great change to actually stay in the air for a longer period of time. Compared to the FC40, the P3P is so much better to fly. But its early days and can see I'm going love flying this bird.
Now the first flight has been done and proved it works fine, I've just done all the firmware updates and looking forward to my next flight.

Which gimbal guard did you mount ? Photo ? I am still not sure if I want to put carbon guard between landing gear.

Its taken me nearly 3 months to finally receive a P3P for a good price with out any fraudulent activity.
Added a couple of mods before my first flight.
Gimbal Guard
CNC mount replacement for the device holder
and some removable prop guards.
First flight went great, very impressed with the battery life, since I've being flying a FC40 previously. It makes a great change to actually stay in the air for a longer period of time. Compared to the FC40, the P3P is so much better to fly. But its early days and can see I'm going love flying this bird.
Now the first flight has been done and proved it works fine, I've just done all the firmware updates and looking forward to my next flight.
Good luck

Well done!
Just ditch the prop guards they are only useful if flying in trees or indoors. They add drag.
I bet you get far better weather down under than we do!

Glad to hear you finally got that mess straightened out!
I also came from an FC40 and cant believe how much better the P3 is...especially the video and photos...not to mention the flight time and distance!!!

I agree Wibble about the prop guards, I have fitted the removal able ones so I can choice when I will need them. Plus still getting used to the P3P so just a precaution at the moment.
added a picture of my new bird and the gimbal protector I fitted. And the case which is awesome.
FullSizeRender_zpsinpm4onf.jpg

IMG_0203_zps3iqpiqfq.jpg

IMG_0204_zpsbvpnnbin.jpg

IMG_0205_zps7uvszk66.jpg

I agree Wibble about the prop guards, I have fitted the removal able ones so I can choice when I will need them. Plus still getting used to the P3P so just a precaution at the moment.
added a picture of my new bird and the gimbal protector I fitted. And the case which is awesome.
FullSizeRender_zpsinpm4onf.jpg

IMG_0203_zps3iqpiqfq.jpg

IMG_0204_zpsbvpnnbin.jpg

IMG_0205_zps7uvszk66.jpg
The guards saved me a couple of times when I was learning to land smoothly.
I tipped it.
Without the guards I would have done damage. I still have the removable brackets on even though I don't use the guards anymore because I think they add support under the motors and hopefully will help prevent the dreaded shell cracks. I know this has been debated but hey, if it makes me feel good... :)
BTW - Love your case

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl